call us at 949-351-1054 or email s.marottapottery@Gmail.com to schedule
COVID UPDATE – Our studio is reopening for lessons starting the week of May 31st!
We will be following the guidelines laid out by the state of WA for Social and At-Home Gathering Size and the CDC guidelines for masking. We will be accepting vaccinated individuals only at this time.
Give it a spin-$60
- Want to make a piece without committing to a 6-week class? Give It A Spin! Come in for about an hour and I’ll show you how to make a bowl, planter, whatever!
- Your piece will be trimmed, bisque fired and glazed in your choice of color – usually within three weeks
- OR – Come back in a couple of weeks and get creative with your glazing! For $20 per hour, use our Amaco Potter’s Choice glazes and layer for special effects.
- Price includes all materials, firing and glazing
6-week Semi-private lesson – $300
- Ages 16 and up
- Six 2-Hour weekly sessions
- Maximum of 2 students per class! I’ll give direct instruction for about 45-minutes for each class and then you get to play in the clay! I’ll be there to help and guide as needed for the remainder of the 2-hour session.
- Your lessons will be tailored to your experience level. No experience necessary!
- Each 6-week lesson includes clay and access to studio tools. If you prefer, I can provide a tool kit for purchase.
- You will learn how to throw, trim and glaze during your 6-week lesson.
- Cost includes firing and glazing of all pieces created during this time.
Extra studio time – $20/hr.
- For $20/Hr. plus the cost of clay, you can use the studio to create new pieces, finish something you started during your lesson or to work on glazing your pieces.
- The studio time calendar is available for sign-up when you begin your lesson
- Although instruction is not included in studio time, I’ll be there in case you have a quick question.
- Cost includes wheel time, firing, glazing and access to studio tools.
Extra clay – $18
- 25# Clay Art Center Digi 6 – $18
- Only clay purchased in studio will be fired in our kiln