We are following the guidelines laid out by King County and the state of WA for Social and At-Home Gathering Size and the CDC guidelines for masking. We are accepting vaccinated individuals only at this time.
Give it a spin-$60
- Want to make a piece without committing to a 6-week class? Give It A Spin! Come in for about an hour and I’ll show you how to make a bowl, planter, whatever!
- Your piece will be trimmed, bisque fired and glazed in your choice of color – usually within three weeks
- OR – Come back in a couple of weeks and get creative with your glazing! For $20 per hour, use our Amaco Potter’s Choice glazes and layer for special effects.
- Price includes all materials, firing and glazing
- Call us at 949-351-1054 or EMail S.MarottaPottery@gmail.com to schedule
6-week lesson – $300
- Ages 16 and up
- Six 2-Hour weekly sessions
- Maximum of 3 students per class!
- Lessons include group and individual instruction, and plenty of time to play in the clay! I’ll be there to help and guide as needed throughout the session.
- Lessons are mixed beginner and intermediate levels. Your lessons will be tailored to your experience level.
- Each 6-week lesson includes clay and access to studio tools. If you prefer, I can provide a tool kit for purchase.
- You will learn how to throw, trim and glaze during your 6-week lesson.
- Cost includes firing and glazing of all pieces created during this time.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Extra studio time – $20/hr.
- For $20/hr., you can use the studio to create new pieces, finish something you started during your lesson or to work on glazing your pieces.
- The studio time calendar is available for sign-up when you begin your lesson
- Although instruction is not included in studio time, I’ll be there in case you have a quick question.
- Cost includes clay, wheel time, firing, glazing and access to studio tools.
Extra clay – $20
- 25# Laguna BMix-5 – $20
- Only clay purchased in studio will be fired in our kiln