call us at 949-351-1054 or email s.marottapottery@Gmail.com to schedule
COVID CLOSURE – Our studio is closed for lessons until further notice. Please check back as restrictions ease in King County. Hopefully we will be able to reopen in early summer. Be well, stay safe and see you soon!
Give it a spin-$60
- Want to make a piece without committing to a 6-week class? Give It A Spin! Come in for about an hour and I’ll show you how to make a bowl, planter, whatever!
- Your piece will be trimmed, bisque fired and glazed in your choice of color – usually within three weeks
- OR – Come back in a couple of weeks and get creative with your glazing! For $15 per hour, use our Amaco Potter’s Choice glazes and layer for special effects.
- Price includes all materials, firing and glazing
6-week private lesson – $270
- Ages 16 and up
- Six 2-Hour weekly sessions
- Just you and me! I’ll give direct instruction for about 30-minutes for each class and then you get to play in the clay! I’ll be there to help and guide as needed for the remainder of the 2-hour session.
- Your lessons will be tailored to your experience level. No experience necessary!
- Each 6-week lesson includes 25# clay and access to studio tools. If you prefer, I can provide a tool kit for purchase.
- You will learn how to throw, trim and glaze during your 6-week lesson.
- Cost includes firing and glazing of all pieces created during this time.
Extra studio time – $15/hr.
- For $15/Hr. plus the cost of clay, you can use the studio to create new pieces, finish something you started during your lesson or to work on glazing your pieces.
- The studio time calendar is available for sign-up when you begin your lesson
- Although instruction is not included in studio time, I’ll be there in case you have a quick question.
- Cost includes wheel time, firing, glazing and access to studio tools.
Extra clay – $18
- 25# Laguna BMix 5 – $18
- Only clay purchased in studio will be fired in our kiln