We are following the guidelines laid out by King County and the state of WA for Social and At-Home Gathering Size and the CDC guidelines for masking. We are accepting vaccinated individuals only at this time.
Email S.MarottaPottery@gmail.com to get on the studio mailing list. Benefits include notifications of upcoming sessions and pre-registration opportunities!
Give it a spin!
- Want to make a piece without committing to a 6-week class? Give It A Spin! Come in for about an hour and I’ll show you how to make a bowl, planter, whatever!
- One person – $100, 2 people – $180, 3 people – $240
- Your piece will be trimmed, bisque fired and glazed in your choice of color – usually within three weeks
- OR – Come back in a couple of weeks and get creative with your glazing! For $20 per hour, use our Amaco Potter’s Choice glazes and layer for special effects.
- Price includes all materials, firing and glazing
- Call us at 949-351-1054 or EMail S.MarottaPottery@gmail.com to schedule
6-week lesson – $310
- Ages 16 and up
- Six 2-Hour weekly sessions
- Maximum of 3 students per class!
- Lessons include group and individual instruction, and plenty of time to play in the clay! I’ll be there to help and guide as needed throughout the session.
- Lessons are mixed beginner and intermediate levels. Your lessons will be tailored to your experience level.
- Each 6-week lesson includes clay and access to studio tools. If you prefer, I can provide a tool kit for purchase.
- You will learn how to throw, trim and glaze during your 6-week lesson.
- Cost includes firing and glazing of all pieces created during this time.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please click HERE for our cancellation and refund policy. Last-minute cancellations are difficult to fill. Please be sure of your schedule before committing to a class or event. Thank you!
Extra studio time – $20/hr.
- For $20/hr., you can use the studio to create new pieces, finish something you started during your lesson or to work on glazing your pieces.
- The studio time calendar is available for sign-up when you begin your lesson
- Although instruction is not included in studio time, I’ll be there in case you have a quick question.
- Cost includes clay, wheel time, firing, glazing and access to studio tools.
- Extra Clay is available for purchase if you would like to take clay home with you.
- Clay is sourced from Tacoma Clay Art Center and is sold at their base price for a 25# bag, plus King County Sales Tax. Current offerings are Laguna BMix5, CAC Digi6, and CAC Oregon Brown. Sourcing of other clays from CAC may be available in the future. Contact the studio for current pricing.
- Only clay purchased in studio will be fired in our kiln
- Firing service fees apply for extra clay purchased