call us at 949-351-1054 or email s.marottapottery@Gmail.com to schedule
COVID GUIDELINES – Masks are required and, because of physical distancing, all lessons are private one-on-one lessons. This gives us the flexibility to tailor the lesson to you!
Give it a spin-$60
- Want to make a piece without committing to a 6-week class? Give It A Spin! Come in for about an hour and I’ll show you how to make a bowl, planter, whatever!
- Your piece will be trimmed, bisque fired and glazed in your choice of color – usually within three weeks
- OR – Come back in a couple of weeks and get creative with your glazing! For $15 per hour, use our Amaco Potter’s Choice glazes and layer for special effects.
- Price includes all materials, firing and glazing
6-week private lesson – $270
- Ages 16 and up
- Six 2-Hour weekly sessions
- Just you and me! I’ll give direct instruction for about 30-minutes for each class and then you get to play in the clay! I’ll be there to help and guide as needed for the remainder of the 2-hour session.
- Your lessons will be tailored to your experience level. No experience necessary!
- Each 6-week lesson includes 25# clay and access to studio tools. If you prefer, I can provide a tool kit for purchase.
- You will learn how to throw, trim and glaze during your 6-week lesson.
- Cost includes firing and glazing of all pieces created during this time.
Extra studio time – $15/hr.
- For $15/Hr. plus the cost of clay, you can use the studio to create new pieces, finish something you started during your lesson or to work on glazing your pieces.
- The studio time calendar is available for sign-up when you begin your lesson
- Although instruction is not included in studio time, I’ll be there in case you have a quick question.
- Cost includes wheel time, firing, glazing and access to studio tools.
Extra clay – $18
- 25# Laguna BMix 5 – $18
- Only clay purchased in studio will be fired in our kiln